• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8-bolts are cool!

Croatan_Kid

Check em out! I went and picked up some Boggers for my buddy and we did some wheelin and dealin and I wound up with his Swamper SXs. I figured they'd look cool on my recentered 8-bolts, or at least cooler than wore out 37 radials :roll:

I'll get some better pics of the SXs later.

superburban

What is that cancerous lump on the nose of your Jeep? You better get it checked, it might be serious.

Oh, yeah... nice looking tires/wheels.

Croatan_Kid

Nah....it aint cancerous! Maybe contagious though! It is for me, I know that much.

It's sole purpose in life is to feed this:

I just realized how old that picture is! There's no more belt driven accesories except the water pump and the battery is in the back, next to the fuel cell, it has a Barry Grant Demon carb, and a different intake manifold. Also, that is my buddy's Jeep. I do not like Jeeps at all, but since his is only a Jeep frame and body tub, it's ok. Everything else except the transfer case is Chevy parts.

Oh, yeah I know all about bias ply tires on the blacktop! They're only for serious wheelin trips, recoveries, and the beach! Maybe if I just feel like it too, but hey, I only gave 350 bucks for them!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks