• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

809 series battery box on 939 series

spartan_185

I am fixing to do a battery relocate using a M916/M915 battery box in place of the larger toolbox behind the small one under the door. I plan to unbolt the tool box and bolt the new battery box to the frame, then extend the battery cables back to it. The good thing is that it will hold 4 6tagm batteries and it has a slave cable output on the side of the box.

Attachments

Csm Davis

I am fixing to do a battery relocate using a M916/M915 battery box in place of the larger toolbox behind the small one under the door. I plan to unbolt the tool box and bolt the new battery box to the frame, then extend the battery cables back to it. The good thing is that it will hold 4 6tagm batteries and it has a slave cable output on the side of the box.
Spartan where did you get the box that looks like it may be a better setup. I will park my 931 next to a 916 and check it out.

spartan_185

Spartan where did you get the box that looks like it may be a better setup. I will park my 931 next to a 916 and check it out.

I got em out of OKC GL. I have two that are brand new, but someone else wanted them as bad as I did, so I had to pay a little for them. Still got out way cheaper than a battery relocate kit. The stock number shows that they are for a M916. Since M916s are too expensive for my operation I guess I will just have to trust the numbers. I do remember my old M915 having the same style of battery box though.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks