• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

818 819 and 820!

emr

Oh i just saw that other awesome trailer, i have one too!!!!Can u PM me any info on it I only saw the double axle in the standard catalog, and dont know what it is? Oh Man i just looked again and U also have the dolly i want too, Any info on that would be really appreciated too!!! Thanks randy

Re: RE: Re: 818 819 and 820!

Recovry4x4 said:
I'm sure you can find a use for an M817 and an M816.
Shhhh. my wife is listening! only joking she is awesome. yes i could find a use for one of each of the 800's. not that the others are any thing less, it's just that with all the same base model it easy to keep all of the maint up. plus they look good in a line up! lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 818 819 and 820!

Armada said:
Very nice Dave!! Will you go for another/different color combo on the next one?
thats where i am strange. i like the darker colors. the camo on my wrecker is not my fav. the XM818 and 131a4 and now the XM820 have the rite base color for me. cant remember what its called (Lane help me out here) but thats what they all will be when the shop gets completed.

citizensoldier

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 818 819 and 820!

You like the 3 color NATO pattern Dave.. Dark Green, Dark Brown,and Black. Well I am on the hunt for a M815 , M817 and M813 for you. So keep throwing cash in the toy fund... Does this mean I can have all your multis? lol
Do I get my finders fee now or after the 1st?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In haste I posted about the need for an M816 and an M817 for your collection. I forgot the most impressive of the 809 series and it goes in sequence with what you have. The ever so awesome M821 would fit the bill! Ooooof, now thats a truck!

Attachments

M1075

That is a great pic. Why do you suppose the spare is stowed at an angle like that? I know it is a 14.00 but the spare is stored flat on the M812 bridge truck. And also, why is the fuel tank on the passenger side on bridge trucks? Hmmmmm

patch

M819 photo

Here's another shot of the 819 in the motor pool, I must be gettin' the kinks out of the winch cable. Sorry for the lousy quality, the photo's 30 years old. And the first pic was taken at Ken's Truck Town on the way to Yakima WA, probably 1978 or 79. That's my co-driver Gene Beltz on the right. Quite a load of hay in the background! JK

Attachments

Rattlehead

Dave, I wouldn't put it past you to drag ALLl of em to a show at one time, either! Which has the added benefit of being able to switch lead vehicles in case of troubles on the road!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks