• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9.00x20 tires on a CCKW

Motorpool-Mac

I bought a set of surplus 9.00x20 tires on wheels for my cckw because they were so much cheaper than new 7.50x20s. Everyone I talked to or read said that they would go right on...but that you would loose some turning radius.

But I found that they don’t even fit on the rear axles – the tire comes up against the springs. Have you ever seen this? Can you direct me to someone who might know something about this?

Thanks!
Daniel

nkawtg

It does look different.......I like the 7.50s too. Would have gotten more pictures except my three year old was VERY upset that there were no M35s. I explained it was still a deuce and a half, but she wasn't buyin' it!!!!

APM215

You might have to swap the 9.00s over to your CCKW rims with less offset they should be clear of the springs but the space between the duels will be tight.

Andrew

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks