• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

93Papa looking for a new place to put my radios.

65BAJA

Hello, Eric here. I used to drive a Duce and a Half when I was in the National Guard. It was a van model with a hard cab top. I remember holding the accelerator pedal to the floor and just barely being able to hit 50 with the generator in tow. haha. Good times. Anyway I heard about this place from Pirate4x4.com and thought I would check it out.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Welcome to the site. I think you are talking about an M109. I have one and if I look at a hill, it slows down to 27mph. Your memory is CORRECT!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks