• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Big ata boy to davesgmc and motoboy

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you have seen the post on my Maintenance kite you will know what I am talking about. Luckily for me I called davesgmc Dave at 10 last night after a saw what happened.

He lives about 30 mins away and wanted to know if he needed to come over now and help, I said lets wait for daylight. Dave and his son motoboy were in my drive.

as the sun was coming up. It was 4f and in a couple of hours everything was stacked and rolled up. After a warm up in the house and posting the disaster on here we

went to lunch. I tried to slide some cash his way for helping and he would not take any, "Lunch was enough". It's folks like him on this site and others that expressed

their concerns or stated "they wish they were closer to help", that make this site great. No I didn't take him to Krystal's, that on the way back from the GA Rally!
ga 006.jpg

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats funny, I just realized "motoboy"! Has he signed up on SS with that user ID?

Good group of guys on this site fo-sho!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's good to have good friends!

Thanks Dave and son.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the same motoboy from deep in the weeds? LOL! Glad you didn't take him to Krystals, he deserved White Castle for the effort.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thats funny, I just realized "motoboy"! Has he signed up on SS with that user ID?

Good group of guys on this site fo-sho!
Yep it's what his dad and I call him in public, it's more PC than "Dumb A**". He's really a good guy as long as you can see him!

Yep Recovry4x4, but no Krystal anywhere out this way and the closest WC is a 3 hour drive in MO.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A good sign of success is when you have friends who are willing to help when needed and not expect anything in return!:-D

You must be a fairly successful feller...congrats!:beer:

davesgmc

During the Georgia rally trip I had my first Krystal burger. Before the trip I was a great fan of the White castles, I would actually drive the 4 hours across the state to just eat there. (and I still would) but after stopping at a Krystal burger, I would say i prefer those over the white castles. less slimy, less dehydrated onions.

To me its not a problem driving down to help a bud out. after puling down Mwmules driveway and seein a tent sitting upside downa dn in the middle of the driveway, i knew it wasnt gonna be an easy job, but turned out to not be so bad. Looks like the frame can probably be salvaged, just gotta make some new connector pieces. its all apart in a pile in the yard now. just gotta get a few new windshields put in a few vehicles.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't get either Krystals or White Castles here other than the grocery store version. I like the slime and dehydrated onions! LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks