• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A few parts needed

shootiniron

I am hoping some here can help with my search for a few M37 items.I'm looking for the troop seat and side rack brackets and hardware also the proper cable for the winch as well as the chain and hook and lastly a vinyl cab top.Let me know what you may have.Thanks.

JR

shootiniron

The vinyl will outlast the canvas under the Southwestern sun here in AZ.The vynil is a preference but I suppose a canvas top is better than no top.The truck has an oval window hard top on it now thats gonna get removed and traded or sold.

Hm2klie

I have full vinyl top front and rear in good shape front manufactured in 1977 for us army ord. I will not seperate will only sell together

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks