• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A good days work!

67Beast

Well I was able to put in a good solid day of work on the new m37 and was able to get all the wiring sorted out. Luckily the park dept didn't cut up any of the original harness, but rather added addition stuff along side it. To get turn signals they added a complete seperate 12v set up tapped off one of the batteries. They also hooked in 12v taillights off of it. All in all it was done nicely and worked good, but I wanted to get it all switched back to 24v. Being a 53' the trucks harness had no provisions for a turn signal setup so I had to build a little bit of harness and add a spare turn signal box and switch from my 715. But luckily it all worked correctly the first time I hooked everything up and I didn't have to waste time chasing my tail. That is the benifit of working on the wiring on several other MV's in the past. My biggest gripe and the thing that slowed me down the most was removing the added in stuff, as they must have used 5 rolls of electrical tape to tape it along the original harness. I worked it real slow as I did not want to cut into or break the original harness while yanking on the added in stuff. Now that I have that done it is time to move on and start to get the truck preped for paint. I just happen to have about 3 gallons of 24087 in stock in my paint collection. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks