• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a little recovery job

rizzo

sorry pics are fuzzy, the macro got pushed on accidentally

when the M135 pulled on it the day of the bog he started to rip the bumper off the frame so they stopped.

a bulldozer couldn't get it out, but the M108 did

devilman96

:cookoo: Hops... Barley... and that war cry of WOOOOOOOOOOooooooo will land a vehicle with the wrong tires and lift kit in the damnist of places every time LOL!!!

rizzo

devilman96 said:
:cookoo: Hops... Barley... and that war cry of WOOOOOOOOOOooooooo will land a vehicle with the wrong tires and lift kit in the damnist of places every time LOL!!!
I think that is what happened :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kevin, sell the 5 ton, keep the Oh 8. They are just too handy and barely 20,000#. Love the pics, explains everything.

rizzo

Recovry4x4 said:
Kevin, sell the 5 ton, keep the Oh 8. They are just too handy and barely 20,000#. Love the pics, explains everything.
I was thinking (winter project) of a multifuel and trans maybe an air shift t-case, a locker or two and the biggest super singles I can fit on it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's really a neat swap. Since you have parts trucks about it comes together nicely. I've yet to do the transfer case but it's not far off, already have the air plumbed in. They are worthy trucks!

rizzo

Recovry4x4 said:
It's really a neat swap. Since you have parts trucks about it comes together nicely. I've yet to do the transfer case but it's not far off, already have the air plumbed in. They are worthy trucks!
I will be talking to you this winter about it. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks