• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A pic of two of the three M925A2s...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am attaching a pic of two of M925A2s that was taken by a friend. I can't wait to get the third home. I intend to paint it solid 383 green. Enjoy.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I try...but, unfortunately, the trucks are coming out too quickly and I don't have enought money. :wink: This is probably going to be it for me for a while. I've said it before, but I mean it this time (I think)...I've got three trucks that are not even home yet.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As always, very impressive. :beer:

Now, you need to bring a couple to the Ga Rally! I know you have a medium towbar, so load 'em up and come on down! :beer:

Cdub

Bruce has a very impressive collection of MV stuff for sure. I was very lucky to have seen part of it when I visited him to pick up my ISO bed cover. This was when I just got my own M925a1. Looking at his woodland A2 really gave me something to work toward. When I got my five ton, Bruce was a great inspiration and very knowledgeable of the M939 series trucks. I will be forever in debt for all the kindness and help he has shown me. Hopefully some day I can return the favor.

Best of luck to Bruce and his toys, he is a great asset to the Steel Soldiers and the hobby.

Cheers,

Craig

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Bruce is a great team member and I hope one day to meet him in person, kind of funny because we both live in Maryland and I keep missing him. I love his Avatar since HEMETTs are the best truck the Army has ever bought....OK one of the best.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet looking trucks, Bruce. That tan truck looks familiar...like I have seen it in the rear view mirrors of my deuce during a long trip... ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks