• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A rack to make Dolly Jealous

AaronW

I like the CUCV cargo rack. Maybe mount a pioneer tool rack to the side of it.

The link needs to go. Who the heck is Dolly? Ohhh....That Dolly. Coffee is kicking in.

If they come in looking good from paint(powder coat would be my choice), consider becoming a vendor here and putting them up for sale.

Last edited:

rikkitikkitavi

I like the CUCV cargo rack. Maybe mount a pioneer tool rack to the side of it.

The link needs to go. Who the heck is Dolly? Ohhh....That Dolly. Coffee is kicking in.

If they come in looking good from paint(powder coat would be my choice), consider becoming a vendor here and putting them up for sale.

We plan to become a vendor, and the only place to see the pics on the truck and or place orders will be through our website (The link that needs to go)...

Powder coat will be available but will be an additional option.

Rikki

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not a big fan of mounting a HMMWV pioneer rack on that thing like twa did, go old school, the one for the deuce is much tougher and better designed.

Good CUCV rack!

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rack looks good though round radius elbow corners would look super.

EXCELLENT CALL

I like what was done, but those sharp corners will catch on ALL sorts of things if you are going where the manufacturers of that rack went in their you tube video's. Lots of low hanging branch's can grab at things

BUT I LOVE THE OVER ALL LOOK and the design is great And the mounting points allow you to take the top off, though sliding it out would be a challenge without removing the rack itself

thanks for posting that

OH - tell the manufacturer it's a TEN - OH - NINE - it's a pet peeve of mine

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Make a version to go on top of a deuce or 5 ton and bring them to the GA Rally......if the price is right you will sell out.

I agree with using the old school pioneer rack....the HUMVEE one looked like crap on a stick.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks