• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A "Shout Out" to NDT

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THANKS!!

..but seriously I must give a public thank you to NDT who helped me get my M916 recovered.. A few troubles, a few trips, but ultimately a few calls to him made the difference in getting the "Ugly Duckling" moving. For those who don't know it has the 16 speed Cat 7155 Semi-Automatic in it and it is a completely different beast. My co-pilot and I shot some footage and picture of the recovery and he is editing them (TBA). All in all this was a "bump" in the road in our adventure of life. :driver:

http://youtu.be/x9VPLLuY0Do
(M916 hitting a bump at 58 MPH. Enjoy.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks