• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A thank you is in order

infidel got me

I would like to thank AUBRY at TNJ MURRY. I ordered 3 data plates for my 923 bed. He called me today and said 2 had small scratches the other was fine. Since they were the last 3 he had he wanted to know if I still wanted them or would I care to wait till he got some more in. I thanked him for the call and said to ship what he had [not a barret-Jackson] rebuild. Then he said he would only charge me for 1. Maybe it's me, but companies just don't care about customer service anymore. Aubry went out of his way to make sure that these tags would be acceptable instead of just shipping them and hoping they would fly. So this is why I give a hats off to Aubry and TNJ MURRY -- keep up the good work and thanks again
Will[thumbzup]

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Every time I've gone there I ask for Aubry , he's cut me some good deals and will walk around in the yard with you till he finds whatever your looking for !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks