• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A1R C7 OBD Port Power?

Third From Texas

So according to the schematics that I can find online, the Y-j1939 pins out with the center pin as 12v PWR.

According to my reader and multimeter I have no power. I find nothing in the power panel that indicates it is related. All breakers are good and hot.

If there a separate fuse somewhere? There is no visible fuse inside the driver kick panel.

Third From Texas

I have the wiring and software. It is all available, Cat ET. I think it was around $400
Noted

I'm going to try one that I found for heavy trucks and RVs that uses Bluetooth, next. My goal is to send the telemetry to a screen for monitoring on the fly (MPG, RPM, temp sensors, etc). I'll do all my own custom UI and displays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks