• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

aberdeen 2004, cucv, and s-205 on trailer

m35a2kevin

hey guys
since you all are a pretty tight community, i was wondering if any of you out
there remember a couple of fellas that came to aberdeen in 04 that camped up in the upper field one guy in general, had a cucv,, with the best ive ever seen s- 205 shelter decked out, he had lights refridge water ac awning the ceiling was even raised a hair.
i only saw him that one show, i guess because they moved it out of the field
he stopped coming, i do know that he was from alabama, but thats it, that is a setup i would like to have pictures of. i wish i could give more details, my camera at the time crapped out on me, but that was a teriffic setup
kevin gibson

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't help you with that request but there was on older MV Magazine that had an article titled "Adaptive Reuse" dealing with converted sheltes. Member DavidB had one of his in that article IIRC and Jonathon Emery had one in the article. If you can find it, it's a good read.

m35a2kevin

yeah kenny,
i have that copy,, i picked it up last year at aberdeen :D oh, you should have seen this guys setup, it was a work
of art.now that i think about it,, it might have been a m105 he had the shelter in,but anyway, it was a sweet camper!
kevin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks