• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2005 revisited

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Naw, my tractor was oozing coolant from one of the little manifold hoses. Got bulk hose and gasket material at NAPA and squared er away right quick! Love that pic Bjorn!

CGarbee

We'll be doing the convoy again so I hope that everyone that joined us in 2005 plans to do so again in 2006.... Same bassic routes and timing as in the past unless somebody has any better ideas...

CGarbee

Yep, that's me alright rolling along with the M101A1 behind the Cummins M37... I had a big breakfast and stayed in front of the french fry exhaust last year... This year I'm running biodiesel in my stuff, so it may be hard on the guys running behind Bjorn and myself... If I take the M37 with a trailer, I'll upgrade the lights on the rear...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks