• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AC Delco 60G Identification?

m1008chevy

I purchased a set of 8 plugs the other day and all the boxes had 60G on them but the glow plugs themselves had Ac Delco and a bunch of numbers plus 10.5 volts stamped. Just wondering if all the 60Gs were like that or if I just got ripped off? The old plugs I pulled out clearly had 13g stamped.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't remember what mine had stamped. I run 60g also.

Where did you buy them?
If eBay then I would have second thoughts as there are a ton of fake items for sale.

If orielys or autozone, etc then I wouldn't worry.
Go and have them pull one and look at it. See what it has stamped.

That should answer any doughts you have.

SgtHaas

I just bought the same from Auto zone. Have the same markings , the box said Ac Delco 60G and I put them in works great . The ones that came out said the same thing on them. Sounds like you should be fine . Check them with an Ohm meter should read .5

Sgt Haas USMC/0311 / M1009

m1008chevy

Thats what they say, and I purchased them from Lordco, which is a reputable parts store here in BC, Canada. Thanks for the confirmation gentleman.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks