• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Advance Adapters 50-9421?

L B

I'm currently swapping out my M1028 drivetrain to the 12V 5.9 Cummins/Allison 1000/NP205 setup and am missing the adapter to properly mate the transfer case to the transmission.

I have looked everywhere online and called Advance Adapters directly, and everyone is out of stock. Advance said the earliest they could get me one would be August.

Does anyone know where I could find an adapter made by someone else, or does anyone have this set on the shelf and would be willing to let me buy it off them?

Just for clarification, this is the Allison 1000 29 spline to GM Round Pattern 6-bolt NP205 adapter that I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,
-LB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks