• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air fittings at the 3 valves in the driver wheel well ?

1951M1078

So I got my missing valve ( front left ). # are 3/8" hose and one is 1/2" hose. The valve assemble was missing the hose fittings caps,ferrell and crunch tubes. So I went to my Weather-Head stuff. The 1/2" is fine but the 3/8" have a different thread than my Weather-head ?

image1 (5).jpgIMG_3362.jpgIMG_3363.jpg

Can anybody tell from the markings ?

Thanks, Randy

1951M1078

Going to Hose Power Wednesday to see what I can find. To tell you the truth I didn't know their could be different kinds ?

If you get a chance that would be great. Thanks, Will.

1951M1078

Just got the word. If its a DOT splice and it does not leak I'm good to go. Cool.

So the plan is to remove the 3/8 " lines from the chassis. Install new lines on the valve and mount it back where it belongs. then I will make the splice to the chassis lines to the new lines from the mounted valve. Simple ! NOT !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks