• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air tank drain Kits...

acetomatoco

I have a new supply of air tank drain kits... Nice brass valve with a cable attached so you can drain your air tanks while standing beside the truck or even run the cable inside so you can do it from the cab. Two lengths of cable available...specify long or short..short is long enough for the Deuce so you can attach it to the OVM rack and tug it from there.. the long is for the 5 ton or others... ACE... PM me at rampartsllc@aol.com. $11 either size...can mail.. due to Post office losing stuff lately, everybody needs insurance and proof of delivery...lost 3 media mails and one parcel post last month... Can also send FedEx or UPS...can combine shipping on multiple purchases...thanks, ACE 8)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the new guys, these make draining the tanks incrediably easy well worth the money.

SierraHotel

Since Westfolk got me enough wheels to have a spare, I've figured out what all the fuss is over. However, if you take off the spare, tank draining is no big deal. With the tire, well...I've ordered my remote drain.

acetomatoco

OK... direct email to ACE is rampartsllc#aol.com I do not check here daily especially when I am on r and r as I am now...thanks for all the interest and the PMa...I will start shipping next week as your Money orders arrive.. ACE

acetomatoco

I have shipped all the air tank drain kits (one kit does one tank) for which I received the $. Many more of you have expressed desire to have some.. I hope I don't run out before you get the payment here.. The kits are $15 for one delivered in US, $27 for two, and $39 for 3. Be sure to specify for Deuce or 5 ton (short or long lanyard). Larger quantities go in a flat rate mailer at $9.95 including insurance. Thanks for your interest. ACE .. Mail to RampartsLLC PO Box 522, Barton, VT 05822. Sorry no exports..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks