• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alcohol and marvel mystery oil mix

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has been mentioned that in one thread that it is good to add this mixture of alcohol/marvel mystery oil into the intake of the air compressor to help prevent the air line from freeze during cold /freezing temperatures. the mixture was mentioned that you would mix the two to get a pink color,but how much was to be added was not mentioned.can some one that has used this in there system let me know, thank you for your replys.
Wayne

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In a shop system or vehicle?

If vehicle, which one?

Are you having problems now?

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be spraying it (alcohol/marvel mystery oil ) into the intake the air compressor that is in my M35A2 Deuce. No I have not had any problems I just want to take a safety precaution before I make the 170 mile trip. I will also be adding air tool lubricant into the air pack. thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks