• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison MT654CR

Acoustik

Hello, Does anyone have a copy of the repair manual for the MT654CR ? It's in a 1990 BMY 931A2 . I am having a reverse issue. Sometimes when I put it in reverse it will be a really fast reverse. It will kill the engine with the TC in high but will back up with TC in low but really to fast. Good way to blow out the TC . It dosen't do it all the time , it just takes spells. Most of the time when it starts doing it I can pull it back into drive and shift fast and hard back to reverse and it will work. I ckecked all the linkages and also adjusted with no results. Anybody know what is happening ?
Thank you

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Transfer case in low and transmission in reverse has a high probability of splitting the TC. It is explicitly warned against.

Sorry I dont have the actual information you're looking for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks