• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ALREDNECK and Woody Wood triumph again

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Late yesterday (July 29th) Capt. and Woody rolled into my driveway (with only minor damage to infastructure and livestock) loaded with more of my MV hoard.
They delivered "Hank the Tank" my M49 fuel truck, my diesel fired shower unit and FreightTrains' tug tractor (of all his stuff out there I would vote it "most likely to start and move under its' own power).
During the trip they were beset with all manor of tribulations to include a lighting strike on the long-suffering Dodge.
The fact that my tanker was on the lowboy when the lightning hit is a fluke, I AM NOT MURPHY, I deny everything and demand proof.
We got all the freight unloaded and enjoyed a night of fellowship (fueled somewhat by adult malt beverages).
I am proud to report that no one peed on the floor or ran around nekkid.
After a good nights rest we reloaded the trailer with a deuce headed to Fla and the intrepid duo was off again to brave the traffic of Soddom South (Atlanta) where they had to move more stuff.
If all went well the deuce will arrive at it's new owners place tomorrow.
Thanks guys, good luck, God's speed and happy trailer trucking.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The tug is prob the most likely to get immediate attention.
It seems to have all of its key components and good tires.
If we get it running and get a good layer of chert on the Motor Pool so it can't dig in we will have a good vehicle to move things around with.
I just got a large air compressor that will handle sandblasting duty. Considering how rusty some of the vehicles are it will prob earn its keep.

Alredneck

Banned
Yea me's reckon there wont be much left between the tanker and wrecker after sandblasting, I wonder if that where they get the term residue form!:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks