• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternate Fuel - M35

Earl_Beverly

Hi. I have (3) running M35's, (2) for parts, a M54 dump truck, a 5 ton for parts, a Linclon diesel welder, Military Davy diesel air compressor, Diesel Chevy one ton PU, a D5H Cat dozer, and I generate my own power with a pair of MEP-3's.
A while back I bought a Westfallia Centrifugal Oil Separator Package and was going to clean up waste motor oil to use as alternate fuel for all of my diesels.
I hooked up with a good supply of used cooking oil and I have never used the Centrifuge. So...
I have put the package for sale on EBAY. If you are running a flrrt of trucks or equipment, you can clean and reuse your oil. Or if you are a Biodiesel maker this package would be great. Westfalia Centrifuge Separator - Oil, Diesel, Biodiesel Item number: 7578096428
Also, any MV's near Shepherd, Texas send me a line. I may be your souce of take-off parts or vice-versa.
Earl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks