• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ALternator Leece-Neville 3002AVC

Christian BLOCK

Hello,

I have a Leece-Neville 3002 AC alternator that doesn't charge.
According to TM, everything is fine.

I have the battery voltage on the small cable (56 8th) when the ignition is switched on.
I have the battery voltage on the large cable (5).

When you run the engine and switch on the headlights, the voltage on cable (5) remains the battery voltage.
What's more, the voltmeter on the dashboard doesn't move, remaining on battery voltage.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix it and where to find spare parts?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Christian

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Hello Christian. While I'm sure there are people on SS that can help you with this, the 151 activity on here is pretty light. If you don't get an answer, I'd recommend checking out the G503 or G838 sites for help.

Guy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks