• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

American Flag

AaronW

I like the idea a lot. Lifer does have a good point.

Compromise? :idea:Could we have the option of a flag pin next to our screen name? Good way to be patriotic. Would be a cool way to ID our friends from foreign countries. I give kudos to those who use english as a second language and dare to enter an english language forum.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I love Old Glory...and when I see her furling in the gentle breeze I get a feeling that I just don't have a word for.

However....given the way the world works now days...I can see some problems arising as there are several flags I would have problems with...but if they wanted them shown...they could win the right.

As someone said...leave it as is:?:

SasquatchSanta

Not that I have a vote because it isn't my site but I say leave it alone.

There is also the issue that it might not be a simple modification to the site.

From a tech standpoint it could be one of those projects like making babies --- "fun" to conceive and "****" to deliver.

Just my 2 cents worth.

N1265

All you would have to do is put a flag on your truck, take a picture of it and use it as your avatar like some have already done....

I wonder what a Mod would do if someone put a picture of the U.S. flag flying upside down under the Mexican Flag from the back of their M35a2 and used it for their avatar ?

Just wondering.....

SasquatchSanta

All you would have to do is put a flag on your truck, take a picture of it and use it as your avatar like some have already done....
Well said! Now there is a man that knows how to think through a problem ---- I like it! :-D

I wonder what a Mod would do if someone put a picture of the U.S. flag flying upside down under the Mexican Flag from the back of their M35a2 and used it for their avatar ?

Just wondering.....
Ohhhh No ... I'm not going to touch that one :shock:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Just wondering.....

There are rules in place, reread them if you don't know them.

You can loose the privilege of having an avatar.

We ask anybody that uses an offensive or inappropriate avatar, to change it.

If that is not acceptable to the user, you will no longer have an avatar.

Pretty simple:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks