• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Amertek 2500L Fire Truck Schematics

Rockhound77

Hello All,
I am a part of a Volunteer fire department that owns an Amertek 2500L Fire Truck. We are having issues with the throttle going wide open when put into structure fire mode. I am trying to find some good pneumatic and electrical schematics. I am also in the National Guard so I have access to TM's, I have got the Military TM's for the vehicle, but they do not have good schematics in them. Is there anyone out there that could help?

DSVet

Contact the manufacturer Amertek. They may be able to provide technical assistance and parts.

If you know of any other FD's that have a similar rig, see who services their rig. You maybe able to talk to a fire apparatus servicing firm and they maybe able to source parts.

From what I have been told, those Amertek rigs had alot of problems. This came from the guys at various military installations that had them. They are glad they are gone from their fire station now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks