• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AN/MRC 95 HF

Guyfang

Staff member
You might have a little more luck in the this forum. I can change transfer this thread over to it if you like.
Military Radios and Other Electronics

County1174

Hi group

Does anyone have any operators manuals on the an/mrc95 HF radio that was fitted to the M151 Jeep?
You might have a little more luck in the this forum. I can change transfer this thread over to it if you like.
Military Radios and Other Electronics
Hello,

Apologies for posting in the wrong group, if you could transfer to the correct group that would be appreciated

Many thanks

Guyfang

Staff member
No Apologies needed. Its called "Learning by doing". Good luck with your hunt. Have you tried Radio Nerds? They might be able to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks