• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And so goes the intake valves......

salmonmutt

Hi. I'm having issues removing my intake valves on my M151. The sleeves will not slide down even when the spring is compressed, thus not being able to take the valve stem locks out. Is this sleeve tapered in a way that you need to help it? I don't want to destroy the keeper with a BFH. The exhaust valves removed perfectly. Any help would be appreciated.

ducer

A slight tapping motion with a hammer (don't wack it real hard) on the retainer will usually free up stuck retainers and keepers.
Good luck,
Denny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks