• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M105

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I guess I haven't given enough M105 trailers away yet, just bought another one. JAX had about 5 for sale on this last event and I'd been watching a newer Parkhurst one. It sold for $550 and had no top. I settled for an older one with the big wheel landing gear. Got it for $315. It's in state so it won't cost me a small fortune to fetch it and it comes with a FL title in my name. Paid a little more than I wanted but what the heck. Now, to get rid of this dang semi trailer and to find landing gear!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Shoot, that thing looks pretty good to me. All you need now are some bows and a cover.

Too bad that dude in Atlanta ended up with all your bows…..

Ditto on the landing gear-I am forever thankful to RDM for that A2 setup I got from him.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck, I gave someone an adjustable landing gear a while back, mighta been RDM. I'll fetch a cover and bows one day.

ida34

I like the old landing gear. Messing with cranking takes too long.

Kenny,
I had forgotten, how much is your trailer? Little chance I could come down and get it but it would be nice to know.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, the trailer is only fair and since I sold th heaters and AC it's getting cheaper. $700 I estimate to be the scrap value.

ida34

Are those the ones I saw in Lane's truck? If you were closer I would be tempted. I need a hunting cottage for deer camp. I could alway hillbilly it with a wood stove.

dirtyfingernails

Kenny,
I saw those trailers on GL. They indicate that they are in Jax, but it looks like Blanding. I was out at Jax Monday picking up a load of shelter halves. Nice people out at Jax.
Steve

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Another M105

devilman96 said:
Hummm talk to Chuckles about getting that off site in a hurry, relay it down from there!

God... were addicts!
It'll be a while. I'm dragging my feet getting the EUC filled out so I can save the money to pay for it. I'll wait for the last day before doing the EUC. How far is Chuck from Blanding and does he have something to move the M105 with?

54reo

another M105

Kenny, nice trailer.

If your old style landing gear needs a home, I have an older M105 that is awfully lonely without one.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks