• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new member from the Netherlands

tminus3

Hi,

My name is Marc, and from the Netherlands as well. I'll start of by making a confession. Although I've been fascinated by military vehicles since I was a little kid (I live near a WWII museum with a massive vehicle collection), my current love is the late sixties, early seventies muscle cars.
I'm the proud owner of a '67 Mustang fastback, that I've restored with the help of my dad and some friends.
One of those friends has helped me out numerous times, making custom parts for one of my Mustang projects. That particular friend is the reason I've joined Steel Soldiers. He's a real WWII vehicle buff, and has restored several motorcycles and Willies Jeeps in the past. Now he's looking for a Ford Burma cargo jeep project. Since his English and computer skills aren't up to date, I've offered to help him track down a Burma jeep.
I'll put up a thread for the Burma jeep search in the relevant section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks