• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another New So-Cal Guy

Joe T Creep

Im here in the San Fernando Valley and I am stuck with the MV bug. Ive been looking around this site which has some great info and nice people willing to help others. Been looking at a m35 for a while....I just dont have anywhere to put it. :-(
Glad to be here.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im here in the San Fernando Valley and I am stuck with the MV bug. Ive been looking around this site which has some great info and nice people willing to help others. Been looking at a m35 for a while....I just dont have anywhere to put it. :-(
Glad to be here.

Keep it at my place. :)

Joe T Creep

I've been fighting the "Green disease" for a while now. I think im finally just giving in. :)
-Imagines storing his M35 at Dugs place and coming over one day and finding only a shell with all the parts gone-
LOL Im not buying you a parts truck!!! j/k

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been fighting the "Green disease" for a while now. I think im finally just giving in. :)
-Imagines storing his M35 at Dugs place and coming over one day and finding only a shell with all the parts gone-
LOL Im not buying you a parts truck!!! j/k
No way brother - as an active duty Sailor I am bound by HONOR, COURAGE and COMMITTMENT.

That doesn't mean your odometer won't be rolled over and your tank empty.........................................:grin:

armytruck63

Great to have another SO-CAL guy. Can you shove a deuce between your house and the neighbor's house? That's what I do. Of course, I warn them everytime I am going to start the truck.

Joe T Creep

HAHA You guys are great.
I love having the friends around to convince me that I should do something I dont really need, but want really badly!!!! Lets just say that im not known for my will power.
I wish I had room at home, but I already have a full driveway. Im asking around with friends if I can store it at their joint.
I want one of these.......badly.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love it! Another MV freak out on the left coast. Welcome! I'm about 5 miles east of the 210/210E interchange, in Monrovia. Sorry, no bonus storage here but there are kots of places to put things.

Avn-Tech

Joe,

I still have approx 5 acres of storage available at Californai City airport next to my M35A2C, M109A3, 4 ea M105A2's, 3 ea MKT's, MEP-004, MEP-003 & still counting. (not including the firetruck, fuel truck and airplanes) Also lots of wide open areas to drive around in. Since I work in the SF Valley (Van Nuys/Roscoe), I can drive your truck down for you to visit during the week (you pay for fuel).

The Airport is starting to look like a National Guard Armory and their motorpool.

A friend just bought an M35A2 with winch, which will probably spend at least 1/2 time at California City airport.

Laterrrr
Avn-Tech

Joe T Creep

WOW You guys are giving me no excuse not to have one of these!!! I love it. :)
Avn-Tech You are close to me. Im in Northridge. HA I may take you up on that for a bit. Maybe we can start our own huge MV base in Cal City!!!!!!
Will, Youre only about 35 minutes from me. Sweet! We'll recruit more and more people!!!!
Carp-If I gave you the whole list of cars youd die. lol All running driving cars and its just part of the sickness I have for cars and bikes and machines. -sigh-

2Deuces wild

Want, Need, Whats the difference? On your head stone will it say Wanted to live needed to die? We only live once. Live big Green and Free. You have many Mv folks around that willl help you figure it out but you have to start with the truck.:-D

Joe T Creep

I have my eye on one and I could probably swing getting it, but I literally have no where to park it!!!!! :-( I know I dont need it but I want it and life's too damn short!
LOL Make room in Cal City!!!!
haha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks