• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another scrubby newbie!

Google

I was directed here looking for titling information! I have been watching auctions online, trying to get a feel for what some of the military surplus stuff goes for, and it looks like I have found the right place for the end user information about all of that stuff! Thanks for the great forum, and I will share whatever knowledge the rules will allow :) Hopefully I will gain a whole bunch too!

NormB

Welcome to the madness.

For titling and insurance information, try the stickies at the top of the forums and/or use the website search engine to look for such info.

There's more than a handful of FMV owners in Ohio, I'm sure one of them can help you.

Norm

Google

Welcome to the madness.

For titling and insurance information, try the stickies at the top of the forums and/or use the website search engine to look for such info.

There's more than a handful of FMV owners in Ohio, I'm sure one of them can help you.

Norm
Thanks! Yeah, I will be poking around here, a lot. Probably in the evenings.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was directed here looking for titling information! I have been watching auctions online, trying to get a feel for what some of the military surplus stuff goes for, and it looks like I have found the right place for the end user information about all of that stuff! Thanks for the great forum, and I will share whatever knowledge the rules will allow :) Hopefully I will gain a whole bunch too!
I guess now we know where Google gets all their information.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS and the hobby. Wow, Vermillion! Not a town you hear mentioned often. I spent a few of my formative years (knee high to a grasshopper) in Vermillion. We lived in a rented house on a church camp property right on the lake. I remember taking walks with my parents to a cliff overlooking the water.

Interesting username: Did you know the word "Google" was more frequently used in the early 1900's than in recent years?
https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/45883/what-did-google-mean-in-the-1900s