• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another T-1138 Question

Olly

What size wrench do I need for the bolt that holds the flange on? My adjustable won't fit in there and none of my wrenches or ratchets are the right size anyone have any idea?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks again for the quick responses and great advice Simp I really appreciate it
Did you get a new seal? You are gonna need 1 or 3. They are the same seals for the pinion on the 5 ton Rockwell's so it's good to keep alot around. Checkerboard farms on Ebay has military seals for cheap. Best to buy 6 or so to have on hand.

Olly

Did you get a new seal? You are gonna need 1 or 3. They are the same seals for the pinion on the 5 ton Rockwell's so it's good to keep alot around. Checkerboard farms on Ebay has military seals for cheap. Best to buy 6 or so to have on hand.
Hey, is the part number for this seal: 500177? I just wanted to make sure I was looking for the right one. I went to look at Checkerboard and they must be out of them or I'm searching the wrong number because I didn't see them... so I just wanted to make sure I was searching the right seal. Thanks again
[h=2][/h]

[h=2][/h]

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey, is the part number for this seal: 500177? I just wanted to make sure I was looking for the right one. I went to look at Checkerboard and they must be out of them or I'm searching the wrong number because I didn't see them... so I just wanted to make sure I was searching the right seal. Thanks again
[h=2][/h]

[h=2][/h]
Use # 12470105. He has them for $9 each.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks