• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another word about TMs

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If any of you duece guys have a chance to buy the 1965 versions of the 209 series manuals, I'd buy it. Unlike the current 209 stuff on Logsa, these are the regular format meaning one -10, one -20 and one -35 manual. Yes, in this series the general and direct support manual is the -35. While the multi part 209 manuals are handy as reference, they are too difficult to find stuff in a jiffy with all the diffrent books. They also contain gasser stuff. You won't find these in PDF unless somebody brews them up. Mike has the -10 that will be posted in the future. Also consider a paper copy of anything 361 too. I'm finding that having the paper manuals to study is a little easier than the PDF versions. I still print the PDF sections to take outside for specific tasks. What brought this up is after all the years I've been fooling with this stuff and the manuals, I still find great information in them. Today I found the Ohms of resistance for such items as the fuel level sender, coolant temp sender and oil pressure sender. Great info for troubleshooting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks