• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna Mount

10Lugger

M-1078 Is the upper rear cab antenna mount the same for the passenger and driver-side. If different, is info available for driver side? My truck is not on site. Thanks

10Lugger

Thanks, Its good to know that they were at least made for the drivers side. I could not find any pictures with one mounted. May just have to make one.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been watching ebay for one to no avail. The mount is not symmetrical so making a right into a left is not trivial. Every now and then, GL/GP will auction a M1078 with the driver's side mount. This was for the dual SINCGARS radio deck with one radio with the amplifier and the other without. Picture is a righthand mount, credit ebay beltfed.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks