• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Deuce Mechanics in SW WA?

rancherrob

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M35a2 has been down for repairs for about 6 months and I've got the front axle out, differential rebuilt, all parts powder coated or painted and partially put back together. But due to an injury, I won't be able to work on it for most of the rest of the year and would like to get it back together and running. It mainly just needs the new brakes and lines put on, bearings packed, wheels, shocks, hubs and fluids done and then all remounted to the frame. It's in our barn which is heated and lit and has a cement floor so not a bad work environment. Anyone knowledgeable and interested or know someone that I can pay to finish it up for me in the "field" so to speak?

Thanks,
Scott

sewerzuk

Washougal. About 25 minutes ENE of the pdx airport.
Well...that's almost a 2 hour trip for me. I was hoping SW Washington meant Long Beach!

Based on your description, I'm pretty sure I could knock it out in a day. If you can't find somebody in Portland/Vancouver to do it for you in the next few weeks, shoot me a PM and I'll come out on a weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks