• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in this old-timer?

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this old girl in southern Indiana. '62 or '63 5-ton dump, with 602 Continental gas motor, Holley carb. Comes with extra running motor (motor in truck has hole in block), radiator is damaged, but there, extra transfer case and winch, lots of misc parts (seals etc.). PM me with any questions, and I can hook you up with the owner. Otherwise I will haul it down to Florida and part it out there.

Attachments

KsM715

What does he want for it and what would it cost to get to North East Kansas? Id like the dump bed and associated equip.

jwaller

I'd like to know how much of the multifuel heater system is left and if that knob on the pass side of dash is the deep water system. if it has those I'm down for it.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be interested too, but an estimated amount and its location would help. We're looking for a dump, they're kind of 'dear' here abouts and well thats alot of work but the price is most likely something we can afford

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can probably snag this one for less than a grand. Located in Princeton, IN. Not a bad price, considering all the extra parts. PM me for the guys email address.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks