• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any of you chaps going to the the War and Peace show?

Blythewoodjoe

My wife has been wanting to go to England one day, and I finally agreed. The week of July 16 to 20 or so. Just wondering if any of you guys ever go to the War and Peace show? I will be going if I have the money but that is true of most things in life any more. For those that don't know anything about it here's a link:

http://www.thewarandpeaceshow.com/

I've wanted to go for some time and this could be the year. I'm starting to plan so if anybody has any in-site on what a trip to England involves let me know. I guess I need to get a passport soon and learn the language

Joe Trapp

Scrambler

I'll be there! Not just one day but the whole week. Not sure if I take the GMC Ambulance this time or the M36A2 like previous years but we have time to think about that.

jeli

Joe spend the money and start the passport process now. My work has a location near Cambridge England and I've traveled there many times. Unfortunatley it's expensive in country due to the exchange rate. Other than that public trans is easy to use. Depending on your site seeing wants a car might not be needed or only for a few days. Have fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks