• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one near Brooksville, FL 34601 going to the SS GA Rally?

ida34

I am thinking about getting some body panels from Mack's Militaria in Brooksville, Fl 34601 for my M151. I have someone that can bring them to me from the rally but need to know if anyone near can grab them and ferry them to the rally for me.

Thanks
Chuck

dc3coyote

RE: Any one near Brooksville, FL 34601 going to the SS GA Ra

Look on the member locator map, I think SAKOO is up there. I am about a hour south so I could make a run and hold them until someone who drives up there picks them up, I wont be making it to the GA rally.
Branan
727 967 8142

sak00

Yep, I'm in Brooksville. I won't make it to the Georgia Rally, but I could play relay to get them there.

Green_gator

I am about an hour south and am coming to the rally. I need to go through the Brooksville area every few weeks. What kind of size panels? I am making a run to Warner Robbins in the next week or two and depending upon size can grab them then.

ida34

They would be floor panels, fenders, and side panels. Everything is mostly flat and the most one would measure is about 4 feet long. The largest panel would be the rear floor and I think that would only be about 3 x 3 feet square. My deal is not assured yet but I am working on it. Most should be pretty thin would stack fairly well. I could get exact dimensions from them if they ever get back to me.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

Thanks for the offers. At least I know it can be done. I just have to work out the deal with the guy. I will let you guys know if I get something going.

Thanks again,
Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks