• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one parting out a blazer?

EO2NMCB

I'm looking for a manual window regulator for the tailgate and crank hand. Mine was missing the tailgate from GL and put a civ one on. The motor on it was bad, just want to go with the org setup. I know LMC has them for 119.00, sorry I'm just cheap! Would also take a jack assy.

Thanks
Charlie

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are getting 2 parts trucks next thursday, i'll look to see if they are there.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You just need the top square looking pieces? I think I have those sitting in the garage.

msoumas

Wow, crowded place here. I am also in need of a rear window crank, and I could use a tow shackle for my front bumper. :D

Dodgeman1941

If someone is parting one out, I'm looking for the add-on service light switch. It is the one on the right that goes up for service light and down for black outs.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buddy just got the 2nd parts blazer today. Off the top of my head, bumper here, batt stuff here, axles here X 5, grill guards and door panels here. No tailgate. :(

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need a lock cylinder for the window crank.... thanks

C

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
hndrsonj said:
Clinto, door? what exactly do you need?
Rear window crank, the lock cylinder that goes in it. I was rebuilding a rear window, disassembled everything and managed to misplace the lock cylinder. :oops:

I'd like to find a CUCV take-out cylinder so I don't have to go through the hassle of buying a new cylinder and keying it to match the CUCV key(s).

Crash_AF

I need a complete, uncut front wiring harness from the firewall to the front lights, a coolant overflow bottle and mounting screws, an instrument cluster (mostly the fuel gauge), and a wiper motor.

I have a bunch of parts off my parts trucks to trade... shipping might be prohibitive though.

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks