• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any relatives stationed in Hawaii????

ssgtwright-usmc

I have a M105A3 trailer and a diesel engine for pick up at Barbers Point, Hawaii which is like 10 miles from Hickham and Pearl.
Does anyone have a relative that is stationed in Hawaii.
Hawaii has 8 Islands and I dont live on Oahu.
I need someone to get my trailer and engine and Ill pay $100 for them to drop it off with Young Brothers Shipping.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried a towing company over there that can make the pick up with a flat bed and deliver them to the shipping company?

ssgtwright-usmc

I contacted the local towing companies and they want $300 for pick-up and tow 30 miles!
I guess that is my last option now.
Was hoping that a SS member or relative could help me but guess I need to get a tow truck now.
I am a little mad because some members said they could help me but never got a reply backwhen I sent them the info.
Going with the tow truck now!!!!!
If any member is still wanting to help then contact me!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks