• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any video's of M35A2 whistlers out there??

M35A2

Just wondering if anyone with some video footage (with sound) of the M35A2 series trucks with the turbo "whistler" engine is able to post it on here?

I have seen the ones already in the video section, but would like some of the truck with the turbo whistle loud in the video. It's so that I can show some people on my other forum what the trucks sound like!!

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Cheers

Andy

:beer:

FSBruva

I have a video a buddy made while I was driving Recovery4x4's deuce with a whistler. Problem is, the video is HUGE (good quality) and there is no way to post it up on this site. I am in the process of getting a video compression tool to make it a little more postable.

Matt

Low-Tech-Redneck

Heh, I just sent him that through PM, though he's probably not awake right now to get it yet :D

I need new footage of the truck now that it's fixed up

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC, our ol' buddy "Monster Man "(aka Lance Busch) had some video with sound on his website. Seems like that was a loooong time ago. Let me see if I can find it.

. . . . several minutes later . . . boy, that was easy. :wink:

Try this:
http://www.buschandbusch.com/m35a2.html

Scroll down to "Click here for video of the deuce off road."
Doesn't seem to be much "whistle", though :(

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never seen any video of my truck going down the road with a stray operator! Hmm!

M35A2

Thanks guys.

I've got a few more videos now, and the whistle of that turbo is like a drug, you just have to get more and more (not that I know about drugs, as I don't do them). Thanks to everyone who has replied.

Cheers

Andy

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks