• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have any recomendation on shipping an HMMWV Ambulance From Yermo to WA state

spankybear

EUC was just approved and shopping around for shipping/transportation. Looking for recomedations or if anybody have room.

spankybear

I could just hit you in the head if you like? Do you have the other one operating? Did you get your transmission leak fixed? You going to the Roundup this year?
You know I may need that... but my head is hard... would break something.

The other HMMWV runs like a champ! Been working on the body. I need to decide what I am going to do about doors $$$$$

Nope haven't fixed the trans leak yet. If I had a fancy shop like you have I would have had it fixed by now. I have the jack and the seal... But no cement floor.

I haven't seem anything about the roudup and wan't sure it was still on. I would like to go... though I haven't done anything to the LMTV this year. It did win first place at my company car show! Have to look up to see what they round up is... I need to get you that data place.

MrMikey4026

The other HMMWV runs like a champ! Been working on the body. I need to decide what I am going to do about doors $$$$$

Nope haven't fixed the trans leak yet. If I had a fancy shop like you have I would have had it fixed by now. I have the jack and the seal... But no cement floor.

I haven't seem anything about the roudup and wan't sure it was still on. I would like to go... though I haven't done anything to the LMTV this year. It did win first place at my company car show! Have to look up to see what they round up is... I need to get you that data place.

The Roundup is September 1-3, same place. Dave has a post on Pacific Northwest steel soldiers. That is all screwed up. The real information is in his comment. I might see you there.

MilspecE6

Airyde.com

I just used them a couple of weeks ago to pick up and deliver my M880. Lots of snakes and vampires in the shipping business, these guys were good to work with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks