• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody in the Mechanicsburg area not busy tomorrow?

citizensoldier

Dave P and I have a trucker lined up to pick up a M270 flatbed trailer in Chambersburg PA tomorrow. Anybody up for the task if I pay all your fuel to pick up a M101A1 in Mechanicsburg and take it to Chambersburg to be loaded on the M270? This just sprang up and figured what the heck.. Someone might be up for a tour of both yards.. If so send me a PM ASAP so I can fax you the release form..

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wish I had prior notice. At 10 yesterday morning I left M-burg and drove right past L-kenny enroute to Hagerstown and probably could have pulled it down to that area. Granted I had my own M101 trailer in tow but I really didn't need it for hauling what I had since your's would have worked in that regard. Probably could have gotten M35kEVIN to hold it overnight in Chambersburg or you could have got it from me in Hagerstown. Sorry.

Crazyguypa

If I wasn't going to Hershey park tomorrow with the wife and kids I could have done it for you. I'm only 45 mins away from Mechanicsburg, I have to go there anyway in the next 2 weeks to pick up some stuff.

citizensoldier

medlog said:
I'm getting confused now. Is it for today (the 6th) or tomorrow (7th) that you need this?

Let me know.
Sorry for the confusion.. It would have had to be today the 6th.. The M270 is on its way to Michigan so I missed that boat...BUT if someone wants to get it off Mechanicsburg for me let me know.. I have next week and thats it. I am getting the bugs out of my M1009 to come get it. Another problem is a military vehicle show this weekend and next weekend so it would be nice to come get it after that. Any takers PM me...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks