• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone around Ann Arbor, MI?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a 900lb genset I am interested in, that the current owner has no ability to pick up/load. I am looking to see if anyone is in the area with the ability to get it picked up and skidded (just placed on a normal 48x40 pallet). I can take care of the freight out... just kind of need someone in the middle to work with.

Thanks for any assistance which could be provided.

ToddJK

There is a 900lb genset I am interested in, that the current owner has no ability to pick up/load. I am looking to see if anyone is in the area with the ability to get it picked up and skidded (just placed on a normal 48x40 pallet). I can take care of the freight out... just kind of need someone in the middle to work with.

Thanks for any assistance which could be provided.

You ever find a way to get it yet? You need someone who has a lift or just the ability to haul it?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only member around AA I know of is I think his screen name is kasper haven't seen any posts by him in a long time.
74M35A2 is a hour away and Derrickl112 is a hour or so away .

TheQuaker

@Light in the Dark

Not sure why I am just seeing this post now...Sorry. I am actually only about 20 mins east of AA. I'd be happy to help you out, BUT my big trucks, equipment, trailers and my heavy gear are kept out at the farm, about 1.5 hours away from AA. So we may need to get creative to get it with what I have available locally and get it shipped out but I am always up for a challenge...

Shoot me a PM with your contact info if you are still looking to do something with the genset so I can get some more details and see if I can help get you taken care of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks