• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone buy in event 3577? - Paid in full invoice arrived!!!

area52

RE: Re: RE: customer notified (paid in full invoice) 3577

Has anyone that won in this event paid for their truck? My credit card has not been charged. I asked Aaron and he said to call customer service :?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: customer notified (paid in full invoice) 3577

I think the issue is this sale closed in August and the new policy of charging up front started in September. I have not been charged either and anticipate that it will be serviced when the EUC comes back approved from DLA as in past auctions. This is not the word from GL but seeing no Invoice and not being charged is the old system. Mine is still at the Creek so hopefully if my past EUC clearing times are consistant I should see it come back this week.

We will see if Aaron learned from this if he handles another sale we will find out.

gmayor

Mine still says at BC. Missouri charges $25 dollars a month for late titling. They go from date of the sale to the day you come in with the FL Title. Since MO doesn't accept the SF 97 anymore from GL as GL is a private company. 30 days since sale already and still can't submit to GL for SF97/FL title. This will probably cost me a $100 in late titling fees.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The sale was poorly handled in the 21st Century we should get better service when they charge us for everything now that used to be free. Are we sure that Mr. Raines who walked away from Fanny Mae with 21 million bucks and is now Obama's chief financial advisor is not in charge?

CGarbee

Picking my stuff up on Thursday of this week. Could have done so last week (EUC cleared on Wednesday), but didn't have time to shift my schedule...
Once the paperwork got to Battle Creek, everything went smoothly as usual, getting it to Battle Creek was the hard part (for the first time...).

NC charges late fees for delayed titling, based on the date of the sale, so I am always paying extra... I just figure it into my costs up front when I am bidding...

AAron just sent me another email. but according to the lady on the phone 2 weeks ago it was at battle creek so i guess its time for another call. We got guys wanting the trucks and they just cant seem to get this sale done.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I think i may be back and we have Aaron the Slow working this sale.I am glad it finally came in because my sons are picking up my two trucks at Fort Indiantown Gap on the morning of the 10th and then hopefully head up to Rauch Creek.

oilcan

Well, I got the paid invoice today. The BC gang seems to be doing a bang-up job, because it hit their door 7 days ago. Someone's gotta take up the slack, I guess.

gmayor

Mine cleared on the 3rd of Oct. Picked up the truck on the 6th. Drove it 372 miles, only one problem, ran out of fuel going up the off ramp to get off to get fuel. Dah! Steve and the guys at OKC at great, quick help and assistance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks