• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone else having issues with the search function?

glaser06

Whenever I use the google search in the upper rt hand corner I get results on the white background page as expected. I cannot however, access anything but the first page of results. The rest of the page numbers are there, in blue, and clickable but the links appear to be broken.

I'm using the newest version of Google Chrome and haven't had this issue anywhere else. Any ideas?

I was looking for the interchange link for GM part numbers if this is a problem only affecting me and someone would like to help.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not having any problems clicking on the links at the bottom of results pages. Those pages are hosted by google directly. I'm using FF 36. I suspect something is going on with your PC.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use Chrome almost exclusively. I searched for:

Deuce brakes

Selected fourth result down - no problem
Clicked back - no problem
Scrolled down to the page links at the bottom of the search - no problem
Selected page 5 - no problem
Select fifth result - no problem
Clicked back all the way to here and posted this - no problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks