• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a trailer hauled out of Florida?

GPappy

I watched the 2 trailers that were auctioned up here in Michigan go for $600 each when the trailers in Florida, many that looked better in the pictures, were going for $150 and many didn't sell at all.

Anyone ever buy a trailer out of state, preferably Florida, and then paid someone to pick it up and ship it? Any idea what that might cost?

Thanks in advance,
Greg

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's going to cost you more than the $450 you will save to get them shipped from FL.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I watched the 2 trailers that were auctioned up here in Michigan go for $600 each when the trailers in Florida, many that looked better in the pictures, were going for $150 and many didn't sell at all.
Be very careful using the pictures from GL to determine condition. It's amazing how many times a photo of an auction item makes the item look to be in excellent shape, when in fact it is not. Also, sometimes people will bid up an item beyond what the value should be. Unless you are looking for a rare trailer, be patient. Trailers are very common auction items with GL.

DieselBob

I paid more than most people would for my M105 trailer, not close to $600 though. I figured only having to go 20 miles for a recovery was worth the extra, and I had another reason to take the deuce for a drive. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks