• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Central Florida around Lake Mary/Sanford/Deltona/Altamonte Springs?

socom688

Hey everyone, relatively new M35A2 owner here. I live in Lake Mary here in central Florida and was wondering if there are any members nearby. I haven't seen any other military vehicles, let alone any type of M35 around my area. If there are, we should have a meet up, shoot the **** and maybe go off roading a bit!

Last edited:

phil2968

Shhh, their all hiding!
Nah there are plenty up there. Rayzer is one. They have breakfast in Altamont once in a while. I'm sure Rayzer, Tow4 or Oddball will chime in. Your in luck, you landed right in the middle of it all!

RAYZER

Glad to hear there's some new blood in the neighborhood!
I live near the Sanford Airport and there are a few others in this area!
I'll pm you my number.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Last edited:

socom688

Awesome! I will definitely be hitting up the meet in Mt Dora this sat, and will have to make it to those breakfasts!

Dodge man

Shhh, their all hiding!
Nah there are plenty up there. Rayzer is one. They have breakfast in Altamont once in a while. I'm sure Rayzer, Tow4 or Oddball will chime in. Your in luck, you landed right in the middle of it all!

Oviedo here. Was in Deland today and went through Lk Mary & Sanford TWICE before noon! Hint! Rayzer eats in the Sonny's in Sanford ALMOST every night of the week. You can sneak up on him there! There is or used to be a member named Jeremy with a Deuce & 1/2 that lived off of 427 in LM. Follow the dirt road along the BIG power line to the very end and he lived at a horse farm at the very end of the road. Chris (Oddball) lives in Winter Springs. Tim is out towards Bithlo.

FloridaAKM

I'm too far North for you guys, but my M35A2C goes to work @ least once a week to let the guys there, know she stills runs well & turns heads. The ex mil guys understand, but the rest of them just wonder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks